Hello our regarded page reader, In this blog I’m gonna present visa requirements for as you non-residents. Poland, which has its official name Republic of Poland issues several types of short-term and long-term visas for different purposes for example, like visa for tourists, visa for business activities, visa for study and visa for work intentions etc. Each of the visa types has its own specific requirements depending upon applicant’s passport, country, nationality and current residence ,where he/she lives. May you know Poland is a member of European Union as well as of Schengen states, thus, the EU visa issued by Poland is a Schengen visa which gives you right to travel anywhere within Schengen countries as long as your visa is valid.
Step by step - short term visa "C" category
This kind of Visa is for those individuals who want to visit Poland for touristic or ‘business’ activities and want to stay there for more than 90 days. Your visit visa duration starts from the first day you enter Poland. Moreover, this visa can be used within 180 days. This visa still doesn’t permit the right to work in the country. On this visit visa, you can find job offer and job contract in Poland and then you have to leave the country and apply for Poland work visa. this kind of visa is issued by Polish embassy/consulate for the above mentioned purposes.
Type "D" national visa in Poland
Your stay lasts 91 days or more (in one visit or more during the 180-day-long period), you should apply for the national visa. Apart from entering Poland, it allows you to visit other Schengen countries, but similarly to the type C visa – up to 90 days in half a year. It is valid for the period stated in the document, but as a rule it is not longer than one year. After this time, you can apply for the prolongation of your visa.
Polish Visa requirements
I will list the documents for all kind of visas required by the appropriate authorities. You have to take into consider all these requirements whatever visit visa type you want to apply for. These documents are common for all visa type. Other documents are classified according to the visitor occupation and real purpose of travel. You can find documents as per your status and purpose.
- filing out visa application form is maybe main thing because of it’s first step of obtaining your visa. you can be download visa application form from the official website of embassy of Poland. briefly, you have to sign the form and turn it back to the site.
- two pictures of yours with white background (required).
- your Passport is required to be valid during 3 months (with 2 blank pages).
- one copy of your national identity document.
- Any visa which was refused in the past and refusal reason ,of course.
- Family Registration certificate issued by government.
- 6 months Bank statement in original must be signed by the bank officer. how much money is required to have on your bank account It depends on the visa duration you are going to apply for. if you are applying visa for 30 days, you should have 30X100=30,00 Polish zloty minimum in your bank account. I can say ,The more amount of money you have, the more chances of approval you will have.
- The proof of reservation of hotel or accommodation in Poland.
- take note that Flight reservation copy must be round trip.
- Travel medical insurance for Schengen visa with medical coverage of 30000 euro.
- you should write a covering letter explaining all details of your trip, your occupation/business, their purpose, duration of tour, accommodation, departure and arrival date exactly, your trip plan and so on DIY.
- you must present Proof of marriage, if you are married, of course.
- Some countries citizens may need Police clearance certificate which must be attested by the Ministry of foreign of applicant’s country.
- The last one is Travel history, it is not a required document but if you have good travel history it will be advantage for your application. thus, It shows your trustworthiness and helps to satisfy visa officer.
Visa documents for Businessmen
If you have already registered a business in Poland then you need some additional documents besides general documents, of course.
- Certificate of your registered business as a proof.
- Bank account statement of last 6 months.
- Income Tax Return(ITR) of last two years.
- National Tax Number.
Polish business Visa requirements
To say simply, without any confusing words and phrases for acquiring your Polish business visa you should start to collect the following things that may be advantage for the easy visa obtaining process.
- The invitational letter from any Business organization of Poland. take note that One copy of invitation letter is needed to be send to embassy/consulate directly.
- If there is any trade relationship with Polish companies/organisations, it should be presented as its advantage for you.
- Individuals needs to arrange business documents mentioned above for business persons as well general documents for visa.
- If you don’t own a business and doing job, you can also apply for business visa but you have present business invitation letter.
- There is many organizations that conduct fares, seminars and expo in Poland. You can find about them online and request them to send you invitation letter to join them. Sometimes their organizer sends you invitation letter free of cost. You can search about them on google. still advantage :))
Polish visa as being employed
in case you have a job in your country and want to apply for Poland visit visa, you need some extra documents apart from general documents listed above.
- NOC from your employer/department.
- Last three months’ salary slips.
- Leave certificate.
- A Covering letter from your company or employer describing your name, job position, date of joining, salary, contact number of company, address, your tour details to satisfy the embassy you must be back to join your job and won’t overstay in Poland.
Polish visa for students
If you are a student and you think that Poland is country where you can get good education , you are welcome, because of great decision. applying for Poland visit visa, you have to arrange all documents listed below. But as you are a student so You may need some extra documents too.
- A letter from your current educational institute.
- No objection certificate from your institute.
- A covering letter from your educational institute describing your purpose of visit and other details
- Certificate leaving from your Institute.
Polish visa application procedure
applying for Polish visa, normally you can not submit visa application straight to embassy. Firstly you need completer your documents specified to visa type you want to apply for, then you need to fill a visa application form even online here, this is the official website of Poland government. While applying online, you can make your appointment at Poland embassy for documents submission and for interview, of course.
Visa fee is 60 Euro and can be paid in local currency at current exchange rate. Embassy may will take 15 days to make a decision on your visa application requirement. People who are living outside country especially Pakistani, Indians, Bangladeshi and Nepali – who mostly live and work in UAE, Malaysia and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia etc., they can apply Poland visa there but they must have legal status there. It means if you want to apply Poland visa in UAE, you must have UAE work visa. On UAE visit visa, you cannot apply Poland visa. You need to get NOC letter from your current employer, salary statement, bank account statement belongs to your salary etc.
There may be some difference in Poland visa application requirements and application process according to country where you are going to apply. You should visit the official website of Poland embassy for accurate visa requirements and application.
Wishing best luck for obtaining your polish Visa.